- Organizational Culture
- Remote Work / Remote Teams
- Employee Engagement
- Open Thinking
- Pervasive Learning
- Collaborative Technologies
- Leadership Conferences
- Virtual / Online Events
- HR / People & Culture / CHRO
- IT / Technology / CIO
- C-Suite / Boards
- Learning / CLO / Education
- High Potential / High Performer
- Offsites & Team Building
KEYNOTES (Virtual or F2F)
Dan is asked to deliver roughly 50 keynotes every year based on his books, research, and 25 years of experience. Every talk is tailored to the audience, ranging from 15 to 90 minutes. (And yes, virtual keynotes are one of his specialties. Check out how interactive they are!)
Download Dan’s Speaker Overview document in PDF format that outlines what to expect, and why you would use him at your event – face-to-face or virtual.
Dan is deeply honoured to have been asked to deliver four different TEDx Talks. Each of them has targeted a specific audience, yet in totality, they tell a story about Dan’s passion: helping people reach their full potential. You can watch each of them below.
Long before the pandemic, Dan was delivering webinars to audiences across the world by the thousands. His unique take on the topics of leadership, corporate culture, purpose and thinking are always practical yet thought-provoking.
Dan believes that webinars should be interactive where the audience participates in aspects such as surveys, polling, quizzes and Q&A. Every webinar is customized for the client.
- 60-minute webinars and webcasts are an easy, economical way in which to deliver various leadership and engagement topics to your organization or team
- Sessions are typically 45-50 minutes of content and 10-15 minutes of open Q&A
- ZOOM is used for all sessions, an easy to install app or extension. (Zoom can also be used over a web browser.) Laptops, PCs or devices require sound.
- If your organization prefers to use your in-house webinar licensing (e.g. Microsoft Teams, WebEx, etc.) don’t worry! Dan has used them all.
- NOTE: webinars and webcasts are only delivered by Dan, not with any Pontefract Group associates or consultants
ACCOLADES & INFORMATION
CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS
Just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch right away.
What others are saying
Dan is a conference organizer’s ideal speaker. Not only did he inspire and energize our group, but he also masterfully adapted his content so it resonated with the audience and our conference theme. As a bonus, Dan is able to nimbly navigate to adjust to a reduced time slot when other speakers went over time without sacrificing the impact of his session.
Thank you for your keynote talk this morning. It was funny and filled with good advice and ideas, and unsurprisingly, the feedback I received was overwhelmingly positive.
One of the best motivational speakers we have had over the past 21 years.
Loved Dan! I think he is the best speaker that I have heard from at the breakfast series. Engaging, relevant, powerful speaker.
Dan, thank you for sharing your wisdom with the professionals within the State of Tennessee – we are better leaders because we learned how to be Open To Think!
Dan was excellent. He really took into account our briefing and developed a presentation that was spot on. Everyone enjoyed it. I have read his book now too, quite good.
WOW what a talk! I have been inundated with positive feedback from your keynote all weekend. You hit the nail on the head in terms of what’s happening in our organization and your examples really resonated with our group. One of our Execs was really thankful for how you directly tackled the “elephants in our room”. Our SVP couldn’t stop praising you during the reception. Thank you!